Monday, April 18, 2011

Why Crime Happens: An inside look at Rip Taylor

Crime is everywhere, even though so much is being done to put a stop to it, and a vast majority of the population despises crime and criminals. After all, N. Scott Momaday once said that "Art is affirmation." So why does crime happen? I believe that crime doesn't happen for one reason or even several reasons. But some reasons may include want or need, maybe rage, it could even include intoxication, it is a long list and does not really need to be spelled out in this formidable blog. But I'm sure that some idiot full of hot air who took psychology 11 would say that the minds of men are not so easily predicted, so the reasons may not be as simple.



http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2011/04/05/17888616.html



This link leads to a hilarious crime and I believe the reason is sheer boredom and the thrill of committing a crime, and probably some sort of mental problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment